If you have a wearable device, such as a smartwatch or fitness tracker, you can record activity data from such devices in my florio ITP, by connecting my florio ITP to either Apple HealthKit (iPhone) or Google Fit (Android). To add your activity data to my florio ITP, navigate to the Trends screen from the main menu, and scroll down to the bottom of the screen. For my florio ITP to access your physical activity data, you must:
- Install and set up Apple HealthKit (iOS phones) or Google Fit (Android phones) on your mobile phone
- Set up your wearable device for data sharing with your mobile phone
- Open my florio ITP and navigate to the Trends screen via the main menu
- Scroll to the bottom of the Trends screen and tap on the “connect activity” banner to authorise my florio ITP to connect to Apple HealthKit (iPhone) or Google Fit (Android)
- You will be directed to a confirmation area to complete the data sharing with my florio ITP.
After completion, your activity data will be synced with my florio ITP and shown within the activity section of the Trends screen which displays the number of steps and distance within the given period.