- Where is my data stored?
- Who has access to my data?
- Why do I need to consent HealthKit/Google Fit data?
- Does florio HAEMO see the activity data from my wearable device?
- Can I delete my data?
- Can I download my data?
- Why is my peak estimated plasma factor % after injections different from what was displayed to me with previous injections?
- What is the factor level?
- Which activities can I perform to stay safe?
- What if my medical team changed my treatment plan?
- Is florio HAEMO available for other bleeding disorders?
- Is florio HAEMO available for all products?
Using the app
- Where can I find the Instructions for use?
- How do I log injections?
- Why should I log injections?
- How do I delete an injection I have already logged?
- How do I log bleeds?
- Why should I log bleeds?
- What is Caregiver Mode?
- Who should use Caregiver Mode?
- I manage the treatment of a child but am already logged in, how can I switch to Caregiver Mode?
- I am already using florio HAEMO to manage the treatment of a child under 13 years old in my care. How do I switch to Caregiver Mode?
- Can I link my kids wearable to my smartphone and directly transfer activity data to the user profile in the Caregiver Mode?
florio HAEMO Kids
- What is florio HAEMO Kids?
- For whom is florio HAEMO Kids intended?
- Why does the avatar in florio HAEMO Kids change?
- What are Experience Points (XP)?
- What is meant by "on time" injections?
- I cannot find florio HAEMO Kids in the AppStore / Google Play Store